Depths of Despair

Bang. Bang.
Pounding on the door, which is followed by him kicking down the door.
In despair, suddenly close my eyes shut and do as my father instructed me to do.
Forcibly grabs my arm and shoves me into the hall.
Clumsily, and blindly walking down the creaking hallway. 
Come to an abrupt halt at the door at the end.
My body shaking with fear not knowing what to expect on the other side.
The door creaks open and my heart stops at the sight.
As I stare silently at what I see before my feet.
A wooden coffin with my initials in gold. A.S.L.
My father grabbed a nearby rope and tied my hands uncomfortably in front of me.
After opening the coffin, abruptly shoves my body into the open box.
Bang. Bang.
Nails are jolting closely to me.
Letting out my biggest scream and my fists pounding on my "new home".
Time passed which felt like forever. I inhale my last breathe.
One hundred years pass.
As I stare outside the cobwebbed window in desire to breathe the cold crisp air just one more time.
My cold lifeless body. My soul was forever stolen and destroyed within the depths of despair.

Comments

  1. Love this!! Needs more of a flow to it, but the story line is thrilling and and smart! Good job Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep

Trust.

Anxiety